“If you don’t love yourself, I’ll make you see your own heart.” – Christopher Wallace
The Love Collective Co. (TLC) is counseling practice dedicated to helping you break the chains of unhealthy relationships patterns through self-discovery, acceptance, and love. At TLC clients gets an individualized treatment scope and plan that addresses the deep rooted issues. TLC believes in making connections between your past and present so that you can gain an understanding of how and why you've landed in this uncomfortable space.
Counseling is done from an integrative perspective, using principles from:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Family Systems
- Pyschosocial Developmental
In therapy, it's likely that you'll discover that low self-esteem, childhood trauma, sexual assault, and parental issues have been at the root of depression, anxiety, and your struggle with relationships. It is in these moments that you'll find peace in your behaviors, begin to accept yourself (as-is), and begin to heal with the skills you learn in counseling. The best part of this is that you'll have support every step of the way!
So how can we help you? We're ready to be that support for you, and your family. Our ideal clients are one of three people...
- Women struggling with depression and anxiety associated with broken or failed relationships;
- Women who have been emotionally stuck and are ready to learn how to take the steps to move on.
- Women who are at the brink of making decisions about the direction of their relationships and need help deciding what works best for their lives.
Areas of Specializations:
- Individual & Couples Counseling
- Relationship/Premarital/Marraige counseling
- Counseling for Anxiety & Depression
- One-on-One counseling
- Group counseling
- Couples counseling
Book your session now! Appointments are offered locally in my Broward County, FL office.
Want to contact me for further information, bookings, social events? Contact me via...