“To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance” – Oscar Wilde
Individual Counseling—also known as psychotherapy or talk therapy—is a collaborative process between therapist and client that aims to facilitate change and improve quality of life. Counseling can help people confront barriers that interfere with emotional and mental well-being, and it can also increase positive feelings such as compassion, self-esteem, love, courage, and peace. Many people find they enjoy the therapeutic journey of becoming more self-aware, and they may pursue ongoing psychotherapy as a means of self-growth and self-actualization.
At The Love Collective, we offer individual counseling for women struggling to rebuild their lives after a breakup. Our clients have had a string of unhealthy relationships, have strained relationships with friend, families, and/or co-workers and want to begin to transform the way they exist within these relationships. In this type of individual therapy, we hone into the deeper rooted issues like low self-esteem, codependency, relationship/love addiction, and abandonment that contributes to the development of anxiety and depression.
Ideal clientele will fit into the description below. If you believe you meet the criteria below, please book an appointment here.
Relationship focused Individual Counseling:
- You have been in a string of unsuccessful relationships
- You have fears of being alone, and without companionship
- You are ready to begin delving into the "why" behind your present struggles
- You want to begin a journey of self-discovery and fulfillment
- You want to break bad relationship patterns
- You want to overcome the depression and anxiety experienced due to unhealthy relationships
Download a free copy of my guide to setting healthy boundaries in relationships. This may be a good start when thinking about making a significant change in the way you do relationships!